copied from alfred's blog... quite funny... but some is true,, =)
Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating!
How am I feeling today?:
(ddr) end of century
-exams.. probably that's y
Will I get far in life?:
(Jolin) Jiu Shi Ai
-love's my final destination...
How do my friends see me?:
(JJ) Jian Jian Dan Dan
-cool.. that's me! wo hai shi wo...
Where will I get Married?:
(SHE) An Quan Gan
-eh?
What is my best friend's theme song?:
(Pratley, Smith, Dalglish, Duill) The Sailors Hornpipe
-Classical: sounds quite nice…
What is the story of my life?:
(Pratley, Smith, Dalglish, Duill) Bolero
-another classical music… a bit of rush + relaxing tempo
What is/was highschool like?:
(Britney) Remix Breathe on me
-rubbish? hah...
How can I get ahead in life?
(Tao Zhe) Pu Tong Pen You
-wait.... wait wait...
What is the best thing about me?:
(Jay & Landy) Wu Ding
-that my intuition is always right?
How is today going to be?:
(Li Ke Qin) Zhou Xing Xing
-some funny song about zhou xing xing.. haha = funny..
What is in store for this weekend?:
(SHE) Ai Qing De Hai Yang
-hmm.. love? this weekend? over the ocean? Long Distance? hmm... maybe? maybe not..
What song describes my parents?:
(Britney) Remix Toxic
-haha... i'm intoxicated!
To describe my grandparents?:
(ddr - Jennifer) If You Were Here
-true true true...
How is my life going?:
(Clay Aiken) Unchained Melody
-love... my life.. all about feelings...
What song will they play at my funeral?:
(Britney) I’m a slave for you
-me slave? or them? argh... probably i'm at the highest level! hehe
How does the world see me?:
(Energy) Duo Ai Wo Yi Tian
- everyone loves me! =x
Will I have a Happy Life?:
(SHE) Remember
-probably.. all the good memories..
What do my friends really think of me?:
(Jolin) Kan Wo 72 Bian
-gemini? haha..
Do people secretly lust after me?:
(Xiao Ya Xuan) Jing Xing Shi
-duet.. probably? hah...
How can I make myself happy?:
(FIR) Neverland
-that's it!!
What should I do with my life?:
(Jolin) Ai Qing 36 Ji
-love again?
Will I ever have children?:
(SHE) Wei Ji
-that's shit!
What is some good advice for me?:
(ddr – Smile) Boys
-ARGH!!!
How Will I be remembered?:
(Backstreet Boys) I’ll be there for you
-i'm a good friend...
What is my signature dancing song?:
(Joey) Den Bu Ji Ai Shan Ni
-i cant wait any longer? loving you? hmm... probably? haha..
What do I think my current theme song is?:
(A1) Same Old Brand New You
-yeap... didn't change a bit...
What does everyone else think my current themesong is?:
(Pratley, Smith, Dalglish, Duill) Now is The Month of Maying
-what's maying? hahaz..
What type of men/women do you like?:
(ddr – Papaya) Hero
-haha.. true true... =x kris knows.. haHahAhz..
that's about it... damn cool isnt it? have a good laugh over it when u do it.. well, at least i did.. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home