how worse can it get?
yest was a bad day.... that applied to today too!!! but today's worse! my gosh!! what else can be worse than this??? aRGH....
yest... my friend came up to me 'crying', n saying that his family asked him not go home since he doesn't want to. It's something like chasing him out of the house. My gosh, I pitied for him! I almost went up to him n hugged him n hushed him... but what happened in the end? my flatmate told me that he had put some eye drops, which made it look like tears... darn... however, a similar case did happen to him.. guess he must be damn stressed these few days.. that made me think again... Am I that easily cheated by people? Why do I trust others that much, that made them cheat me again and again? prob they think that they're just playing with me (having fun). But is that good for me? This made me ponder for 1 night... Sorry for ignoring my flatmates n him.. but I needed a break to cool down..
what else can be worse than that? THIS! I can like others but I'm not looking for someone to like me now... so how can u survive if that person finds out that you like him??? argh.. that was what happened to me... that's shit man... how am i suppose to like him any longer? that's super embarrassing.... this was what happened - i had his pix as my HP wallpaper... then all of a sudden, he opened my hp without me realising.. then he suddenly popped out a question, 'eh why is my pic in ur hp?' SHIT! i was like speechless! SHIt man... I'm really lost now.. darn.. Can i continue what I was doing? Hate it when such things happen, besides it was just the beginning.. How can i get over it quickly? find another person for me to like? hard... confused.. super confused + embarrassed.... not planning to chat with him for the next week....
i'm super vexed now.. help!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home